|3 A eggs|
180g Ripped banana, mashed
15-20g chia seed
150g LP flour
1 tsp baking powder
0.5 tsp baking soda
1tsp vanilla essence
110g light brown sugar
90g veg oil
1.5 tbsp chocolate chips
1/2 tbsp poppy seeds
30g mashed oreo cookies
|1. Whisk the eggs and sugar in the mixing bowl in high speed for 10 minutes till pale, thick, fluffy and ribbon stage.|
2. Add in vanilla essence and mashed banana beat in low speed for 1 min.
3. Gradually add in flour and veg oil, use a rubber spatula to fold the batter evenly from the bottom to the top. Add the chocolate chips, poppy seed and oreo cookies and mix well. Do not overmix.
4. Pour batter into a 7 inch cake pan (lined base).
5. Gently tap the cake pan on the table top to release air bubbles.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 40-45 minutes or until cooked.